Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Only Live Once!

We only live once in this world!!

Last week, a friend of mine asked me what is my "MUST DO LIST" before I die. very quickly, I told him "I want a nose job!"

I asked the same question to a few friends of mine.. majority of my male friends answered me with similar answer.. you guys should know .. is about S_X Fantasy.. haih.. this is man.. whereas my female friends are more creative.. their answers covered family trips(expensive holidays), pregnancy, aesthethic plastic surgery(like me) and etc..

Interesting huh!!

Nothing is bad for me.. not even taking drugs is completely bad!! But, if you could control the consumption of drug and just doing it for an experience is still acceptable and if the drug completely controlling you and your daily schedule, you are DEAD!!

Do it if you still can.. live happily and healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment